I came across Salt of the Earth Natural Deodorant in my search for natural products some weeks ago. It was my first time hearing about a natural deodorant; I didn’t even know they existed. So I was pleased to find not just this product but loads available. I will be trying some more natural deodorants and telling you all about them.
Salt of the Earth Natural Deodorant
Here is how this effective deodorant works –
For centuries, natural mineral salts have been used to prevent body odour. One of these natural salts, potassium alum, is the main active ingredient in Salt of the Earth’s Lavender & Vanilla Natural Roll-On Deodorant. Potassium alum creates an invisible antibacterial layer on the skin’s surface that inhibits the growth of bacteria, preventing body odour. The result is effective, long-lasting protection that allows your skin to breathe.
- I love the fragrance. It smells like Lavender mixed with Vanilla.
- It contains 100% natural ingredients.
- This natural deodorant is very effective. I was dry and smelling fresh all day.
- It is very gentle on the skin.
- I love the fact that it is made in the UK.
- It is 100% and leaves no white marks.
- All Salt of the Earth products are safe to use from 6 years and beyond.
- Salt of the Earth does not test on animals.
I am so happy I found this product. It is super effective and ticks all my skincare boxes. I will definitely be using this product again and I will be trying other Salt of the Earth products. I love what the brand is about. It is great we are now having more and more brands that are passionate about our planet and all do not test on animals.
What do you think of this Salt of the Earth Natural Deodorant? Have you tried it before? You can grab one via the Amazon link below.
Thanks for reading, sharing, and commenting. Have a lovely week ahead and stay safe!