Another week, another product review post. This product is Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream. If you have been reading Fashion and Style Police for some time, you would know all about my new found love for natural skincare products and the Sukin brand. I have used many products by Sukin, and I love every one of them. This Sukin Moisturising Facial Night Cream ticks all my skincare boxes. It has been my night cream for many weeks now and I love how my face is looking.
Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream
Our Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream is similar to our Facial Moisturiser, except it is infused with heavier natural oils to nourish and hydrate the skin while you sleep! This is through a super blend of oils and butters including Rosehip, Evening Primrose, Jojoba, Avocado & Shea Butter! Added Vitamin E and Borage, rich in essential fatty acids replenish the skin’s moisture levels improving the texture, leaving skin feeling soft and rejuvenated!
Here are my thoughts on this night cream:
- I love the light fragrance. It smells amazing.
- A little of this cream goes a long way.
- I love how it leaves my skin soft and supple.
- It is a great night cream for all skin types including sensitive skin, but it is specifically good for dry skin.
- My skin feels smooth and moisturised in the morning.
- This night cream does not leave an oily residue. It is absorbed into the skin and feels great.
- It is quite affordable and readily available online. The link to shop for this night cream is below.
I adore this Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream. It definitely restores moisture and it leaves the skin soft, smooth and supple. You can grab a jar to try for yourself via the link below –