I fell in love with Be Barefaced brand last year; this is the second product I am using by the brand, and it ticks all my skincare boxes. Be Barefaced Rose Toner is a balancing toner that boosts hydration levels and refines the appearance of pores for a clearer complexion. I have been using this toner for months now and I know I can going to buy it again once the current bottle runs out. It is an effective balancing toner.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Vera Floral Water (Aloe Barbadensis), Rose Floral Water (Rosa Damascena), Polysorbate-20, Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol, Rose Damask Oil (Rosa Damascena).
How to Use
Apply with a cotton pad daily after cleansing. Avoid the eye area and lips.
Product Review: Be Barefaced Rose Toner
Here are my thoughts on this product:
- It suits all skin types including sensitive skin. I have had no skin issues since I started using this Rose Toner.
- I love the fact that this product is natural and Vegan. Natural skincare products work best for my skin.
- The fragrance is light and smells divine.
- This toner clears and tightens the pores.
- It removes excess oil and leaves the skin clean, moisturised and smooth.
- No etrochemicals, PEGs, mineral oils, parabens, sulfates, silicones, GMOs, synthetic colours or fragrances.
- No animal testing of any kind.
- This Be Barefaced Rose Toner is very affordable. I got it for £13.99 for a 150ml bottle. You can shop this product via the link below.
I love this Be Barefaced Rose Toner a lot! It works amazing well on my skin. I use it everyday after cleansing and I love how it leaves my skin looking good. You can grab a bottle via the link below and test the benefits for yourself:
What do you think of this Be Barefaced Rose Balancing Toner? Have you tried it before? Please share your views in the comments section below. You can read my last product review post here.