I am always on the hunt for great natural haircare products. My natural hair journey has been on for a few years now, and the journey so far has been a teacher. I have learnt which products work best for my hair type and how best to apply them. My hair is growing at a terrific rate now and the texture of my hair is also starting to change. It is so beautiful.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Purification Masque
Whilst shopping for some new natural haircare products on Amazon, I cam across this SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Purification Masque, and I have been using it on my hair for a few weeks now. It is a great little TLC for my hair. I try to use it every fortnight and I love many things about this amazing hair care product.
African Black Soap, bamboo Charcoal, tea tree oil, and willow bark extract
Who can use it?
It is great for those with 1A 1B 1C 2A 2B 2C 3A 3B 3C 4A 4B 4C hair textures.
- This purifying masque deeply conditions the hair and nourishes the scalp.
- I like the fragrance a lot. It leaves my hair smelling great.
- It is great for those struggling with dry scalp as it deeply moisturises.
- I love the fact that it contains natural ingredients.
- It is quite affordable at £11.99. The link to grab one is below.
- I love how it feels on my hair and how it leaves my hair feeling.
None. I can’t fault this SheaMoisture masque in any way.
I can clearly see myself using this SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Purification Masque again and again. It is a great handy product to have at home and it works amazingly well on my hair.
What do you think of this SheaMoisture Masque? Have you used it before?