This week’s review is all about the amazing Garnier Organic Perfecting Toner with purifying Thyme! I have been using this toner since my last toner finished, and I really like it. It ticks all my skincare boxes and it does the job perfectly!
Organic Thyme Essential Oil, Organic Barley Water, and Salicylic Acid.
Garnier Organic Perfecting Toner purifies and mattifies the skin, making pores appear tightened and skin’s texture appear refined.
I have been using this organic toner twice a day for a few weeks now and I am finally in the position to share my thoughts on it:
- It purifies my skin, removing any leftover traces of makeup/dirt.
- I love the natural aromatic fragrance a lot!
- The packaging is compact, made with 100% recyclable plastic, and the bottle is 100% recyclable.
- No animal-derived ingredients were used in the making of this toner.
- I love how smooth and supple my skin is after using this toner.
- It is very affordable. You can shop it via the Amazon link below.
- I like the fact that Garnier Organic Perfecting Toner is great for all skin types, including sensitive skin. My skin is quite sensitive
I really like this organic toner. There is really nothing not to like with this product. If you are after an organic purifying toner, this Garnier Organic Perfecting Toner is the one for you. It works amazingly well, and the formula is Vegan and so gentle. I can see myself using this toner over and over again. It is now one of my go-to organic toners.
What do you think of this product? Have you tried any of Garnier’s skincare products before? Please sound off in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading, commenting, sharing, and liking. Have a lovely day and stay safe!