As a Vegetarian, I am always after new Vegan-friendly products to try. This is why I was keen to get my hands on Baylis & Harding Goodness Rose & Geranium Natural Body Wash after reading some lovely reviews online. This natural body wash is amazing. I have been using it for months now and I really like the product.
Baylis & Harding Goodness Rose & Geranium Natural Body Wash Product Description
Rose and geranium – two of the most beautifully classic flowers in an English country garden, encased in beautifully minimalist packaging. The fragrance blends rose and geranium with rich amber and refreshing zesty top notes of lemon. Enriched by essential oils of Lemon and geranium.
- I love the simple and practical packaging. The 100 percent recyclable bottles are great for the environment
- The fragrance is amazing. I love how the light scent lingers on after a shower
- This body wash is Vegan-friendly. It includes mild, plant-based cleansers, and a 95 percent biodegradable formula
- This product is mild and gentle on the skin. It is great for all skin types including sensitive skin
- It is dye-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, and sulfate/SLS/SLES/ales-free
- I love how clean and soft it leaves my skin
- It is quite affordable. You can shop the product and more via the link below.
I love this body wash and I can’t think of any cons. Everything about this product is amazing and it is great for the skin. I know I will be shopping for this product again. If you like the sound of this body wash, you can grab yours via the Amazon link below –
What do you think of Baylis & Harding Goodness Rose & Goodness Body Wash? Have you tried it before? Have you tried any products by Baylis & Harding? Please share your views in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by. Stay cool.
Love this post! It sounds amazing – thankyou for sharing! 🙂 x
Thanks for reading. Glad you love the post 😊