The Kiddies got the lovely opportunity to try some of the new and improved Johnson’s Products. They have been using these products for many days and they really like them. I must confess I like them as well. This new range is definitely a lot better than the old one.
JOHNSON’S® 2 in 1 Shampoo
This Shampoo is really good for the kiddies, especially more son. He loves it. It Hypoallergenic and Paediatrician-tested. You can grab it in 300ml and 500ml bottles.
JOHNSON’S® No More Tangles™ Kids Conditioner
This Kids Conditioner is so handy to have around the house. I like that it is Hypoallergenic** and pH balanced. It is available in 300ml and 500ml bottles.
JOHNSON’S® Strength Drops Kids Conditioner
The Johnson’s® Strength Drops Kids Conditioner is enriched with Vitamin E and it is great for conditioning and strengthening the hair. We have been using a lot of this conditioner.
JOHNSON’S® Strength Drops Kids Shampoo
This Johnson’s Strength Drops Kids Shampoo cleans the hair and helps it stay healthy and strong. It is one of our favourite from the new Johnson’s range. I think it is a fantastic product for the kids.
JOHNSON’S® Shiny Drops Kids Shampoo
This Shiny Drops Kids Shampoo by Johnson’s is enriched with a drop of Argan oil and touch of silk protein, which does wonders for the hair. It is another lovely shampoo from the new range.
JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil
We are huge fans of the Johnson’s Baby Oil. There is always one in our house even though it is a baby product. It is one of those multi-tasking products we always like to have in the bathroom cabinet.
JOHNSON’S® No More Tangles™ Kids Shampoo
This is another Johnson’s Shampoo we have been trying our hands on. It is a great product, and I can see it over and over again.
- I love the packaging of these products. I think they are colourful and stunning. They will definitely catch my eye when out shopping for toiletries.
- The products are really mild and gentle for the skin and hair. But they do a thorough job still.
- I love the light and soft fragrance of the products. They smell nice but not overpowering.
- The shampoos and conditioners for the kids are free from dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulphates, alcohol, and soap, which is lovely.
- The NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, which makes hair wash days a lot easier. Some shampoos and conditioners really sting the eyes, so it is great this range does not.
- Many of the products are Paediatrician and dermatologist-tested, with all being Paediatrician tested, which gives that added peace of mind.
None. We can’t fault these products. They are really good.
I am giving away some Johnson’s Baby Products. There is still time to enter the giveaway, so do so if you haven’t already.
What do you think of this new and improved Johnson’s range? Have you tried any of the products?