On this review post, I am sharing my thoughts on the Yardley & Imperial Leather Products I have tried recently. Starting with the Yardley product, I was in need of a new hand cream so I opted for the Yardley English Lavender Nourishing Hand Cream. This hand cream is light and easily absorbed. It contains floral extracts, shea butter and moisturising oils that leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and delicately fragranced.
- This hand cream has a fresh light fragrance.
- It is easily absorbing into the hands.
- It leaves the hands feeling soft and smooth.
- Yardley English Lavender Hand Cream uses 95% naturally derived ingredients.
- This hand cream is free from parabens.
- It is quote affordable at only £3.99 for a 100ml tube.
- I like the practical packaging.
I really like this hand cream. It nourishes my hands and leaves them smelling really good. I will be using this hand cream again, especially in the cooler months when my hands get really dry.
Imperial Leather Shower Gels
I recently stocked my bathroom cabinet with Imperial Leather Uplifting Cherry Blossom & Peony and Awakening Mango and Papaya Shower Gels. I was attracted to the bright packaging, and as a shower gel lover, I had to try them.
- The bright packaging caught my eye. I love it.
- Both shower gels smell amazing. They leave the skin very clean and smelling good.
- I like the texture of shower gels on my skin. The rich creamy lather is great.
- These shower gels are very affordable at £1 each.
- They are suitable for all skin types.
I love these imperial Leather Uplifting Cherry Blossom & Peony and Awakening Mango and Papaya Shower Gels. They do the work perfectly.
What do you think of these skincare products? Have you tried any of them before? Please sound off in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading.