If you have been reading Fashion and Style Police for some time, you would know all about my love for natural products. I like to use natural skincare and haircare products. My hair is natural, and after so many years, I have realised that the more natural the product, the better it is for me. Vegamour is an amazing brand I was lucky enough to come in contact with some weeks ago. I have been busy using Vegamour HYDR-8 Essentials Kit on my hair, and the experience has been so magical.
The HYDR-8 Essentials Kit contains a repair shampoo, repair conditioner, and a deep moisture repair mask.
Vegamour HYDR-8 Essentials Kit Product Description
Here are a few words about this Essentials Kit from the brand:
Formulated for dry to parched hair, HYDR-8 Shampoo and Conditioner, and Deep Moisture Repair Hair Mask work to lock-in intense moisture that won’t wash away. Powered by Karmatin™, our vegan silk alternative to keratin and silicone, that bonds to hair helping to fortify strands and control frizz.
Here are my thoughts on this Vegamour HYDR-8 Essentials Kit:
- I love that the products are natural and I really like the texture of the products.
- The packaging is compact with a twist lid for easy application.
- I really like the soft natural fragrance of these haircare products. They leave my hair smelling so good.
- The products leave my hair clean, hydrated, and soft. I love how manageable my hair becomes after every wash.
- Since I started using this Essentials Kit, I have noticed my hair is a lot stronger and there is less hair breakage, which is brilliant.
- The products are really gentle on my hair. They are great for most hair types if not all.
I can’t fault these products in any way, They are really good for my hair. I like how silky smooth my hair feels after every wash. My hair can be a bit difficult to tame with some products, and so I was happy to find that these haircare products did the work so well.
If you are considering trying out this Essentials Kit, my advice is to go for it! The products are worth every penny and they leave the hair looking and feeling hydrated.
What do you think of this HYDR-8 Essentials Kit by Vegamour? Have you tried any of these haircare products before? Do you have any haircare secrets to share? Please drop your comments, let’s chat! Thanks for stopping by, have a good one!