Hey beauty lovers! I have a new product review post for you. Today is all about this Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner. I have been using this Botanics Cleansing Toner for a few months and it is really good. The only products I use these days are from natural brands. I tend to stay away from products with artificial ingredients so I was really happy to find this amazing Cleansing Toner. I have been after a good one for awhile now.
Product Review: Botanics Cleansing Toner
This cleansing toner by Botanics is natural, cruelty-free and Vegan with natural AHAs, that gently exfoliates for supple skin. It can be used twice a day.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat., Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, Sodium benzoate, Quillaja saponaria bark extract, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- It is natural, cruelty-free and Vegan.
- This cleansing toner gently exfoliates the skin leaving it soft and supple.
- It is fragrance-free.
- A little goes a long way with this product.
- I love the sensible and fully recyclable packaging.
- This toner also removes any traces of make up and impurities.
- It is super affordable at just £5.49 for a 250ml bottle.
- I love the fact that this toner is great for all skin types.
Overall, I can’t criticise this Cleansing Toner in any way. It is all shades of amazing and it ticks all my skincare boxes. I can definitely see myself using this product over and over again. It works really well on my skin. I have no complaints.
What do you think of this Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner? Have you used it before? Are you a fan of Botanics skincare products? Which is your favourite? Please sound off in the comments section below, let’s chat.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely weekend ahead.