Hey perfume lovers! Here’s another perfume review post for you. I have been using Calvin Klein Beauty Eau de Parfum for some time now and I have a lot to say about the fragrance. Calvin Klein’s perfumes are quite popular and I have used so many of them. If you are into timeless classic scents, you will know all about fragrances by Calvin Klein.
This Beauty fragrance by Calvin Klein is an interesting fragrance and is definitely worth trying at least once. I currently have in my perfume collection and I use it quite regularly.
Citrus cocktail, Orange blossom
Cedarwood, Ambrette seeds
Here are my thoughts on this perfume:
- I love the cute bottle. It looks really lovely.
- It is quite affordable. The link to shop yours is down below.
- I love the fresh fragrance. It is great for the spring/summer months.
- It works great for daytime use.
- The fragrance is not long-lasting. It stays on for only a few hours.
- You will need a good few sprays so a bit more goes a long way.
Overall, Calvin Klein Beauty is just okay for me. I like my perfumes staying on for much longer so I don’t see myself using this fragrance again but you prefer lighter scents, this perfume may just be right for you. It smells great and is fab for this current season. You cab grab a bottle via the Amazon link below –
What do you think of this Calvin Klein Beauty perfume? Have you tried it before? Are you a fan of Calvin Klein perfumes? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below, let’s chat! You can catch up on other perfume review posts here.
Thanks for reading and have a fab week ahead.