Hey, product review lovers! This week’s product review post is all about Calvin Klein Eternity Eau de Parfum. I have used this amazing fragrance so many times over the years. It’s one of those perfumes I never get tired of using. I love the light, fresh fragrance. It smells amazing and it is also quite long-lasting. I got the gift set this time and it is such a lovely gift for perfume lovers like me.
Calvin Klein Eternity Perfume was launched in 1988 and it still smells so modern. I can see myself using this fab perfume over and over again.
Here are the fragrance notes for Calvin Klein Eternity Eau de Parfum –
Bergamot, mandarin, white lily
White rose, carnation, violet
Sandalwood, amber, musk
Here are my thoughts on this perfume set –
- I love the fresh floral scent. It smells divine.
- The perfume set comes with a 50ml perfume and a body lotion that smells equally as good.
- I like the packaging a lot! I think the bottle is really chic and pretty.
- The fragrance is long-lasting. It stays on for hours.
- I like the fact that the fragrance is not overwhelming. It ticks all my perfume boxes perfectly.
- This perfume can be worn all year long. It is great for both day and night.
None. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this perfume. I can’t fault it in any way.
I really like this perfume and I highly recommend it to anyone in need of a new fresh fragrance for spring. It is such a fantastic fragrance.
What do you think of Calvin Klein Eternity Eau de Parfum? Have you tried it before? Please share your views in the comments section below, let’s chat!
Have a lovely day and week.