Hey Hair styling lovers! We have another product review post for your reading pleasure. I came across this amazing brand – Locks in Goodness some weeks ago and we have been busy trying the Locks in Goodness Hair Smoothie and Hair Gel from the brand. We are forever trying out new products here. I enjoy reviewing products and telling you all about them. Which is why I was super thrilled to have discovered this new hair styling brand. I tried the Locks in Goodness Hair Smoothie and Hair Gel on my daughter’s hair and I have carried on using the styling products on her hair since then. We really like them.
The Natural Hair Smoothie is a leave-in conditioner. It also detangles the hair. The Natural Hair Gel is great for styling the hair. It can be used for spiking, fixing, shaping and keeping hairstyles in place.
Here are our thoughts on these hair products –
- I love the colourful packaging. My daughter loved the packaging too!
- Both products smell amazing.
- The hair products are 100% natural, organic, vegan and eco-friendly with no nasty ingredients.
- I love that the products help to repel nits and lice.
- A little goes a long way with both products.
- The hair smoothie works great as a leave in conditioner. It leaves the hair soft and very easy to manage.
- The hair gel is great for styles that need an extra hold. It works great.
Locks in Goodness Hair Smoothie and Hair Gel are great products for styling your little ones hair. There are no cons with both products. I can see myself using both products on my daughter’s hair over and over again. They work so well on her hair.
What do you think of these hair products for kids? Have you heard of this brand before?