I like a good massage. There is nothing better than having a full body massage. Trust me, it is the best feeling in the world, as long as you have it done with the right products and hands.
I try to take time off regularly to go for a good massage. With the nature of my work and my busy life, I see this regular treatments as a necessity not luxury. A good massage kind of puts my body back together.
This review post is all about an Aromotherapy Associates Restful and Tranquil Massage Oil and a Sanctuary Spa Cleansing Burst Body Wash.
Aromotherapy Associates Restful and Tranquil Massage Oil £42
Here is the product description by Aromotherapy Associates –
Indulge in a moment of relaxation with our Relax Body Oil which works to leave the skin looking and feeling silky smooth. Infused with Vetivert, Camomile and Ylang Ylang, this luxurious natural body oil is easily absorbed into the skin whilst also calming your body and mind to prepare you for a comforting and peaceful night sleep.
I have used this massage oil for months now, so here are my thoughts –
- I love the fragrance a lot. It smells amazing and reminds of a Spa.
- It feels so good on the skin. I love the texture of the oil.
- It leaves my skin feeling and looking smooth and radiant.
- It is great for mental health. It calms my body and mind. It is best to use just before sleep as it aids relaxation and guarantees a good night rest.
- It is quite affordable at £42 for a 100ml body.
- The packaging is a bit of issue. The pump on my bottle tends to fall off a lot so I have to be very careful with it.
Overall, I would recommend this Aromotherapy Associates Restful and Tranquil Massage Oil to anyone in need of a good massage and body oil. This oil is amazing, trust me.
Sanctuary Spa Cleansing Burst Body Wash £5.50
Here is the product description by Sanctuary Spa –
Sanctuary Body Wash is an aromatic body wash infused with essential oils and spices to gently cleanse and condition, whilst moisturising capsules of sesame oil and jojoba burst on the skin to help leave it feeling soft, silky smooth and subtly scented.
I have used this product for weeks now, here are my thoughts –
- It smells amazing. The lovely fragrance puts me in a good mood every time I use it.
- I love the packaging. It looks amazing in my bathroom cupboard.
- You only need a small amount, a little goes a long way.
- It leaves my skin looking and feeling silky smooth.
- It i so affordable at £5.50 for a 200ml bottle.
- It is completely free from polyethylene microbeads.
This Sanctuary Spa Cleansing Burst Body Wash is a must-have for everyone.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?
*I got the massage oil from my local spa – The Mere Knutsford Cheshire, and the body wash was one of the goody bag products sent to me by Boots.