The award season is here indeed and we have the best dressed women at the 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. Most women came out looking beautiful but here is our best dressed list.
Sofia is wearing a beaded sequined piece by Donna Karen. She looks amazing in that dress. It suits her like a glove.
Camila looks breathtaking in this stunning dress also by Donna Karen. This is one of my favourite looks of the night.
Hannah looks so elegant in this white Marchesa dress. I love this look. She nailed it.
The gorgeous Amy Adams is wearing a blue Anthony Beradi gown. She looks super stylish in this piece.
Stylish Kaley Cuoco is wearing a grey Vera Wang gown. Now this is one hell of a dress. I love it.
And finally we have Isla Fisher. She looks gorgeous in this Oscar De La Renta gown.
So what do you think? Which is your favourite look?
Here is a list of the best dressed women at Emmys 2013. If you had to pick one of these dresses, which one will it be?
1. Sofia Vergara: She looked divine in a Vera Wang dress and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. I love the plunging neckline.
2. Carrie Underwood: The gorgeous Carrie Underwood looked beautiful as usual in this purple dress by Romona Keveza. I love the dress and her hair and make-up are spot on.
3. Anna Gunn: Anna Gunn is also wearing a dress by Romona Keveza. I love the lacy look of the dress.
4. Kaley Cuoco: Kaley Cuoco looked breath-taking in this burgundy dress by Vera Wang. I am so loving that dress.
5. Rocsi Diaz: Rocsi Diaz looked stunning in this blue mermaid gown by Michael Costello. She definitely knows how to wear a dress.
6. Giuliana Rancic: Giuliana is wearing a blue dress by Mikael D and Forevermark Jewels. She looks gorgeous. That dress suits her like a glove.
7. Taylor Schilling: I am so loving this fresh elegant look. Taylor Schilling is wearing a white dress by Thakoon and jewels by Neil Lane, Jorges Adeler and Marina B.
8. Heidi Klum: Supermodel Heidi Klum is wearing a gorgeous shimmering fuchsia Versace dress. Love it.
9. Sarah Hyland: Sarah Hyland looks effortlessly chic in this green dress by Caroline Herrera and Lorraine Schwarts jewels. Simply gorgeous.
10. Kerry Washington: My list will never be complete without the stylish Kerry Washington. She is wearing a pretty gown by Marchesa. So elegant.