I am a huge fan of Sukin natural skincare products. So far I have used the Sukin facial cleanser, facial hydrating mist toner, body moisturiser, facial scrub, and now I am currently using this amazing Sukin facial moisturiser. I love Sukin products because they are cruelty free, natural, Vegan and great for my skin type. All the products I have used from the brand are fab. I can confidently recommend them to anyone because they are so gentle on the skin. I can see myself using Sukin natural skincare products over and over again.
Sukin Facial Moisturiser Product Description
Sukin’s Facial Moisturiser hydrates and softens skin through a beautiful blend of Rosehip, Avocado, Sesame Seed and Jojoba Oils. Soothing Aloe Vera refreshes the skin, while Wheat Germ and Vitamin E assist with improving texture and protecting the skin’s moisture barrier. Skin is left feeling nourished and hydrated.
Here are my thoughts:
- This facial moisturiser leaves my skin smooth, hydrated and soft.
- I like the simple packaging with a pump. It works great and easy to take away on holiday.
- The light fragrance is refreshing.
- This facial moisturiser is great for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- A little goes a long way.
- It is free from Sulphates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, Animal Derivatives, Harsh Detergents, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Colours, Triethanolamine & Mineral Oils.
- It is natural, cruelty free, Vegan and carbon neutral.
- This moisturiser is affordable at £5.99 for a 125ml bottle.
- You can share this with your partner, it is a unisex moisturiser.
I cannot fault this Sukin Facial Moisturiser. It ticks all my skincare boxes and it works amazingly well on my skin. If you are after a gentle facial moisturiser, you should check out this Sukin Facial Moisturiser.
Have you tried this product? Please share your thoughts in the comments section.
Thanks for stopping by.