I have been using this Organic Black Seed Oil for many weeks and the results speak for themselves. Prior to using this oil, I have heard a lot about the amazing benefits and I am happy to have finally tried it for myself. This Organic Black Seed Oil is made from premium organic Nigella Sativa seeds (also known as Black cumin or Kalonji oil). This Oil promises to support a healthy lifestyle. Keep reading to find out more about the pros and cons of this great product.
100% Virgin Cold Pressed Certified Organic Black Seed Oil
Product Review: Inner Vitality Organic Black Seed Oil
Here are my thoughts:
- This Organic Black Seed Oil works great for the hair. It leaves the hair moisturised and aids hair growth. Our hair has grown so much in the last few weeks thanks to this amazing oil
- I love the simple and practical packaging. The dark amber bottle keeps the oil potent
- This oil is natural and preservative-free. It is suitable for Vegan, Keto, and Paleo diets
- Inner Vitality Black Seed Oil contains 3 to 4 times more Thymoquinone than most black seed oils thanks to the organic farming in nutrient-rich soil, free from synthetic fertilisers and pesticides
- It is quite affordable; you can shop for this product and more via the link below.
- It has a strong smell but I usually add in some drops of Ylang Ylang while using it on my hair and that does the trick. You can shop for Ylang Ylang Essential Oils via the link below.
This Organic Black Seed Oil is really good. Once you start using it, you would realise that it is truly worth every penny. I love the results on my hair and I will be trying it on my skin next. There are also other amazing health benefits that I would be exploring with the fantastic oil.
What do you think of this product? Have you tried it before?