I was recently sent some samples from the famous FACE atelier makeup range some days ago and I was eager to try them out. I will be featuring two blog posts because I have about 9 products to review (and this post will be too long if I feature all of them on here), so look out for the next post in the next couple of days.
For this post, I am reviewing FACE atelier Lip Glaze Shiraz, Ultra Blush Mocha, Foundation 11 Mink shade, and Ultra Loose Powder Medium shade.
Ultra Foundation 11 Mink Shade
Here is what the brand has to say about the Ultra Foundation:
Ultra Foundation, the heart and soul of FACE atelier and the star of the line, is an innovative approach to foundation that allows you to be in control. It’s a highly pigmented, long-lasting innovative foundation that provides buildable coverage with a natural satin finish. No primer needed! It’s built into Ultra Foundation, thanks to the super sophisticated, silicone-based formula. Another bonus – it sets without powder, preserving the youthful, dewy finish and has soft-focus properties that diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Here are my thoughts:
- The mink shade is the perfect shade for my skin tone.
- It gave me a great coverage.
- It is quite affordable at $52.00 for a 30ml bottle.
- I didn’t use a primer and it stayed on all day.
- There are 16 shades in the Ultra Foundation range so there is a shade for every woman, regardless of your race.
- It is a little too liquid, I prefer thicker foundations as they are easier to apply and create less of a mess.
Ultra Loose Powder Medium Shade
Here is what FACE atelier has to say about the Ultra Loose Powder:
FACE atelier’s Ultra Loose Powder is a micronized, double sifted powder that disappears upon application but works all day long to reduce shine and minimize pores.
- This loose powder blended in with the foundation nicely, and prevented it from wearing off.
- It left my face looking and feeling so smooth.
- It stayed on for hours and I only applied it once.
- It is very affordable at $38.00
This is the first loose powder I have fallen in love with and I have tried quite a couple, and I usually prefer the pressed powders, but it is different in this case. This Ultra Loose Powder is so good, believe me you should try it. It comes in three shades – translucent, light and medium, so there is a shade for every woman.
Ultra Blush Mocha
Here is what FACE atelier has to say about the Ultra Blush Mocha:
Ultra fine, jet-milled Ultra Blush is a long-wearing, highly-pigmented powder blush. Combining performance with technology, we took pure, micronized pigments and surrounded them by silicones, creating a longer-lasting product that neither creases or looks cakey.
- This blush is very flattering on my skin tone.
- I love the dark glow.
- It is long-lasting, stayed on all day.
None. I have nothing negative to say about this product. It is a great blush to have.
Lip Glaze Shiraz
Here is what FACE atelier has to say about the Shiraz Lip Glaze:
Impossibly shiny and smooth as glass, our non-sticky, moisturizing formula is a cinch to apply with its sanitary, slant-tip applicator. Highly concentrated and pigmented, Lip Glaze gives a high-shine effect while hydrating and moisturizing your lips. And as per usual for FACE atelier, a little goes a long way.
- It left my lips looking and feeling shiny and glossy.
- I love the plum colour, perfect for the season, and looks amazing on me.
- It is very affordable at $28 for a 15ml tube.
- It stayed on for hours.
None. I loved it and recommend it to anyone wanting a bit of cool colour and some shimmer.
These products were all amazing, I love all of them, and I will be getting the full size products once I run out.
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them? Drop me a comment, let’s chat.
Thanks for reading,