I am sure most of you are done with your Christmas shopping by now but if you are like me and still have gifts to get, this post may come in handy. I plan to round up my shopping this week but for now enjoy reading this:
1. Plastic & leather slimline watch by Vivienne Westwood – This beautiful branded ladies watch will put a smile on your loved one face this Christmas. This watch can be found in Selfridges, Ernest Jones and other retailers for £140.
2. Town & Country Blackberry phone case by DKNY – This stylish case with its iconic monogram logo and sleek leather lining is a fantastic gift idea for all the Blackberry lovers (like me) out there. This phone case can be found in most stores for £32.
3. MAC Eye shawdow – This palette of five perfectly coordinated warm eye shadows for warm eyes in its fabulous case will be a good gift idea for almost every woman. This can be purchased for £32 at any MAC store.
4. Lovestruck eau de parfum gift set by Vera Wang – This perfume is inspired by a modern day twist on Romeo and Juliet, Lovestruck by Vera Wang is a feminine, floral scent that every woman will love. This luxurious gift set includes eau de parfum fragrance, complementing body lotion and shower gel. This 30ml perfume set can be found in Selfridges for £38.
5. Havana Baroque tall jar candle by Archipelago – This tall jar candle is a blend of bergamot, tobacco leaf and ylang ylang. Poured in an apothecary style jar with lid, it makes an ideal gift. This candle jar goes for £25.50 and can be found in Selfridges, Amazon, and other online stores.
6. Printed cotton pyjamas by Juicy Couture – This luxurious cotton pyjamas will make sure your loved one drifts off in total style. This can be found in most stores for £145.
Thanks for reading & happy shopping.