I love my oils, especially in the colder months. It feels amazing using a nourishing oil after a warm shower. Apart from it feeling so good, my skin also thanks me for it.
In my pursuit of a nourishing oil, after running out of my Bio Oil, I came across this New Garnier Ultimate Blends Body Nourishing Oil in my local Boots Store, and decided to give it a go.
Here is the brief product description –
Our Garnier Ultimate Blends Body Mythic Olive Nourishing oil tailor-made for dry skin, with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the formula leaves your skin feeling nourished and irresistibly silky.A luxurious silky oil, that leaves your skin feeling intensely nourished and more beautiful. Used daily your skin is softer to the touch and feels more supple day after day.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Isopropyl Palmitate Isopropyl Myristate Parfum / Fragrance Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Beta-Carotene Coumarin Hexyl Cinnamal Limonene Linalool Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil Pentaerythrityltetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
Here are my thoughts –
- Beautiful compact packaging.
- It is a non sticky oil.
- It is very affordable at £3.99 for a 150ml bottle.
- You can get this nourishing oil in most stores – Boots, Superdrug eBay, Amazon, Asda, and so on.
- It contains virgin olive oil, which is great for the skin.
- I love the fragrance, it is very light and fresh.
- The oil is absorbed into my skin very quickly.
- This is for body use only, and should not be applied on the face. I always have to remember this fact, and it can be a bit of a hassle. I rather have an oil, I can apply from head to toe.
Overall, I would recommend this Garnier Ultimate Blends Body Nourishing Oil to anyone in need of a nourishing oil, especially if you have a very dry skin, but I don’t see myself buying this particular oil again because of the inconvenience of not being able to use it on my face.
What are your thoughts? Have you used this Garnier Ultimate Blends Body Nourishing Oil before? Please share your views in the comments section below.
Thanks for stopping by, and please share this post.