My daughter (fondly known as the Duchess) is a fashionista. She is a girly girl, so she loves her skirts and dresses a little more than your average girl. The Duchess loves to twirl around in her pieces, which is why she was extra thrilled when she got this beautiful green and gold dress courtesy of David Charles Childrenswear. This piece is now one of her favourite dresses in her wardrobe.
David Charles Childrenswear is an iconic British brand that creates luxury designer dresses for girls aged 2-16. The brand was founded in 1970 by husband and wife team David and Susan Graff, You can find their elegant dresses in Harrods and Saks 5th Ave in New York.
This lovely jewel green and gold occasion gown by David Charles Childrenswear is a very stylish piece. My daughter has fallen completely in love with it as you can see from the photos below. She can twirl around in this gown all day if I let her, and I can’t blame her. The dress is a beauty to behold.
David Charles Jewel Green and Gold Occasion Gown
We love everything about this gorgeous occasion gown. David Charles Childrenswear did a terrific job on this piece and many other lovely gowns on the website. if you are after luxury dresses for children, then you need to check the website out. There are so many different designs and colours available for kids, you would blown away by the exquisite craftsmanship.
Anyways, back to this five-star dress that is fit for royalty. It is a statement party dress that would definitely make heads turn this party season. My Duchess is definitely going to be wearing this ball gown beauty this Christmas.
The green colour with gold-embroidered florals makes this dress stand out. It is an unusual colour combination, and I love that about it. The lavish tulle layering finishes off the dress in a beautiful way. I also like the fact that the dress is light and feels soft to touch. My daughter was very comfy wearing this dress which is great as I see her wearing a lot of it.
The handcrafted details – puffed cap sleeves and jewelled embellished velvet ribbon at the waist, with a concealed zip fastening give the dress a “wow” effect.
If you like this stunning dress then you are in luck. David Charles Childrenswear is giving my readers a chance to win a dress for their little one from their collection. I am running the giveaway on my Twitter page, so come find me there.
To take part in this giveaway, you need to do the following –
- Follow myself and David Charles Childrenswear on Twitter.
- Retweet the post.
David Charles Childrenswear Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 or over to enter this competition.
- Giveaway is open internationally – prize can be shipped worldwide.
- Prize consists of 1 x dress of the winner’s choice from the Autumn/Winter 2018 collection.
- Competition closes at 27 November 2018.
- Winner will be chosen at random and announced by 28 November 2018.
- Winner will also be notified directly via Twitter within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Prize will be shipped to the winner by David Charles London via courier service or Royal Mail Air Parcel Post Service. Where possible a courier tracking number will be provided once the prize has been dispatched .
- Prize will be dispatched within 2-3 business days of receiving confirmation of the winner’s dress choice and shipping details.
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
Good luck guys and thanks for stopping by.