Yea celebs do wear high street clothing.
1. Una Healy: This Saturdays’ beauty is wearing a seashell print vest by AX Paris which goes for £7.99. Bargain.
2. Alexa Chung: Alexa is wearing a floral dress from Topshop which costs £55. I am not a big fan of this dress, maybe it would have looked slightly better without those shoes and that bag but Alexa always looks cute.
3. Nicole Scherzinger: This beauty is wearing a custom-made dress from Topshop. I love this dress on Nicole, it has the perfect fit.
4. Demi Lovato: Demi is dressed in a black blouse from Topshop which costs £45 and a brightly printed mini skirt also from Topshop which costs £34. I love this edgy look.
5. Millie Mackintosh: Millie is wearing a cream dress by Zara which goes for £69.99. She looks really pretty in that dress. I am completely in love with Zara pieces.
7. Duchess of Cambridge: She is dressed in a gown by Hobbs which goes for £35. I am loving this sophisticated look (as always).
8. Katy Perry: Katy is wearing a dress by LOVE and this dress costs £20. Now this is definitely a bargain.
9. Lauren Goodger: Lauren is wearing a cute lace dress by LOVE which costs £20. Bargain, bargain, bargain.
10. Elizabeth Olsen: Her jumper is from Topshop and it costs £28. Celebs do love Topshop.
Pictures Source: glamourmagazine.co.uk