Here are the best dressed ladies of the Sag’s Awards 2013:
1. Kerry Washington: Kerry looked divinely beautiful in a white two-piece Rodarte gown with an embellished double v-split bodice and silver-lace hem. She accessorised her look with Fred Leighton jewels, a metallic snake-skin Judith Leiber box clutch and white python Christian Louboutin heels. I love the fact that she had on a two-piece and not just another dress.
2. Naomi Watts: Naomi looked gorgeous in a white sparkling dress by Marchesa. I love the softness of the dress. It is so feminine. She accessorised her look with Christian Louboutin heels and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch bag.
3. Nicole Kidman: Nicole nailed it this time around. She wore a sparkling lacy blue dress with a thigh high-slit by Vivienne Westwood. She looked amazing in that dress.
4. Naya Rivera: This is my favourite look of the night. Naya wore a black Donna Karan Atelier mermaid gown with sexy, sheer mesh panels. She teamed the tight-fitting dress with a pair of Stuart Weitzman heels, Neil Lane jewellery and a Judith Leiber clutch. Beautiful.
5. Jamie Alexander: Jamie wore a black figure-hugging dress by Marc Bouwer. She accessorised her look with black heels by Jerome C Rousseau, earrings by Norman Silverman, a Dermarco ring and a bag by Judith Leiber.