With weddings everywhere this year, I have decided to write about stylish celebrity brides. Here is a list of the best dressed celebrity brides of all time.
1. Duchess of Cambridge: Kate Middleton wore a gown designed by Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen. The hand-cut English lace and French Chantilly lace dress was paired with matching Alexander McQueen shoes. This is definitely one of my favourite wedding dresses.
2. Joanna Garcia: Joanna was dressed in a beautiful strapless ivory drop-waist gown and tulle veil by Monique Lhuillier. She looked amazing in that dress and that cathedral veil is to die for. Lovely.
3. Kim Kardashian: Kim wore three dresses on her wedding day, all by Vera Wang but my favourite was the first dress. I admit, I am a sucker for the traditional ball gown. I just believe you should look like a princess on your wedding day. It is once in a lifetime anyways (or should be) so go all out.
4. Khloe Kardashian: The younger Kardashian sister; Khloe wore a sexy figure-hugging mermaid Ethel gown with lavender sash by Vera Wang. I loved this dress on her, she looked so elegant and the touch of soft powder lavender was genius.
5. Princess Diana: Whenever I think of wedding dresses, this always comes to mind, and my wedding dress of course. This has always been my idea of a perfect wedding dress right from when I was little. She looked breath taking in that dress. She was a modern day cinderalla with a 25 -foot train, 10,000 pearls and silk taffeta skirt. Her dress was designed by Elizabeth Emanuel and this gown started the ‘meringue’ trend of the ‘80s.
6. Salma Hayek: Salma looked stunning in a Balenciaga gown by Nicholas Ghesquiere. The bride, who wore her hair in a bun with a long veil, held a bouquet of orchids and stephanotis with crystals. Fab.
7. Jessica Simpson: Jessica wore a “Stephanie” gown by Vera Wang while getting married to Nick Lachey. The dress has a sweetheart neckline and an A-line fit through the waist. That is one hell of a dress, so beautiful.
8. Holly Valance: Holly wore a meringue-style wedding dress with a bodice top by Melbourne designers J’Aton Couture. She topped it up with a dramatic vintage-style tulle veil stretching out about 15 feet behind her as she took her vows. This is one of my favourite wedding dresses.
Pictures Sources: glamourmagazine.co.uk