Smell good and feel confident with these fragrances. Make him fall head over heels with your sexy smell this winter season.These fragrances have a very strong but nice smell and will be perfect for the winter/spring season.
1. Chance Eau de Parfum by Chanel: Chance is a sphere of fresh, floral and spicy scents, bringing together the finest raw materials. This fragrance has notes of white musk, hyacinth, citron, pink pepper, jasmine, fresh vetiver, orris absolute and amber patchouli. I love this perfume. The RRP for a 50ml bottle is currently £62.
2. Daisy Eau de Toilette by Marc Jacobs: Daisy is fresh and feminine with a playful innocence. It is sophisticated but not too serious. It is bright and alluring with a sense of ease.
This fragrance features top notes of wild strawberry, violet leaves and ruby-red grapefruit, heart notes of violet, jasmine and gardenia, base notes of vanilla infusion, musks and white woods. This is a lovely fragrance and it stays on all day. The RRP for a 50ml bottle is currently £45.
3. Armani Code Eau de Parfum by Giorgio Armani: Giorgio Armani Code is a soft, floral scent, opening with top notes of African bitter orange and sweet Italian orange, flowing into a heart of Tunisian orange blossom absolute and jasmine sambac, a base of orange blossom, vanilla and honey.
I love the sensual, feminine aroma. The RRP for a 50ml bottle is currently £54.
4. Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci: I always get asked what perfume I am wearing whenever I use this fragrance. Gucci by Gucci is the signature fragrance for the accomplished, modern woman who, just as iconic women of the past, will be remembered for her unique ability to merge strength and ambition with a sensual, feminine appeal. It stays on all day even until the next day and the day after, it is that good. The RRP for a 50ml bottle is currently £59.
5. Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum by Jimmy Choo: This fragrance expresses an aura of strength and beauty, glamorous in attitude, confident, intelligent and with a sense of fashion and fun. Jimmy Choo is a modern Fruity Chypre with warm, rich, woody depths. It is a fragrance inspired by modern women strong, empowered, beautiful, seductive and alluring with a hidden and mysterious sense of confident sexuality. It is a sweet-smelling fragrance. I adore the beautiful bottle. The RRP for a 60ml bottle is currently £49.
6. The One Eau de Parfum by Dolce and Gabbana: The One is a warm, oriental floral, with modern sensuality. It is a fragrance with a strong personality, and a contrasting golden sweetness. The RRP for a 50ml bottle is currently £54.
7. Fuel for Life Unlimited Eau de Parfum by Diesel: Fuel for Life Unlimited is a bold fragrance, it combines sparkling golden fruity notes with a spicy, floral heart, and mysterious waves of wood and peach. The RRP for a 50ml bottle is currently £46.
8. Chloe Eau de Parfum by Chloe: This lovely fragrance is created with a mix of natural and couture materials. The bottle is made with genuine silver plating and graced with a finishing touch, a hand tied ribbon. This unique example of craftsmanship and sublime rose scent perfectly capture the house of Chloe spirit, effortless chic and femininity. The RRP for a 50ml bottle is currently £51.50.
What do you think of these perfumes? Which is your favourite?