1. Take more fashion risks – I must confess I do play it safe sometimes when it comes to fashion but with this new year I plan to take more risks. I aim to break out of my comfort zone.
2. Attend more fashion shows – I attended one show last year but I aim to attend as many fashion shows as possible this year. So watch this space.
Picture Source: guardian.co.uk
3. Keep blogging – I really enjoy writing and I am really thankful I have so many readers already. Thanks for reading. You all rock my fashion world.
Picture Source: blog.hubspot.com
4. Commit to taking more pictures of myself – I try to take pictures everyday but this is not always possible. I will aim to take as many pictures as possible this year.
5. Commit to posting more fashion divas – I know you all enjoy the fashion diva posts so this category will continue in this new year but I will only post a fashion diva each week. So no more fashion diva mid-week guys. This change is due to other commitments.
These are my fashion resolutions for 2013. I will keep my eye on this post to remind myself of what they are. What are your new year resolutions?