The fashion industry lost a legend yesterday. The red carpet will never be the same again. Oscar de la Renta lost the battle with cancer at age 82. He was a very talented fashion designer, his pieces are usually all over the red carpet, he has dressed the likes of Jackie Kennedy, Michelle Obama, to name a few. He will be greatly missed. Rest in perfect peace Oscar de la Renta.
Here are some fashionable links worth clicking. I enjoyed reading the posts and I am sure you will love them all.
Picture Source: Link 7
1. Autumn Colors – http://www.skinnyhipsterblog.com/autumn-colors/
3. Family Portrait – http://fashiontoast.com/2014/10/family-portrait/
4. Cut Flowers – http://www.stylebubble.co.uk/style_bubble/2014/10/cut-flowers.html
5. The Barefaced or Bold Beauty Challenge – http://cocosteaparty.com/2014/10/bronze-eyes-westfield-barefaced-bold.html
6. Pro Tips: Makeup For Your Next Big Event – http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/series-stories/pro-tips-makeup-for-a-big-event
7. Target Should Do a Plus-Size Designer Collaboration With Garner Style – http://heartifb.com/2014/08/18/target-should-do-a-plus-size-designer-collaboration-with-garner-style/
8. Boot Season – http://9to5chic.com/2014/10/boot-season.html
Our eye candy for this week is the gorgeous silver-tone embellished cuff by Hipanema for £105. This beauty will give your outfit the wow factor immediately, it is a handy piece of accessory every girl should own. It is quite pricey at £105 but that is why it is an eye candy. Christmas is around the corner, so start dropping hints on what you will want from Santa (wink wink).
You can get this cuff from Harvey Nichols and other stores.