I love body oils, and I am always searching for great body oils for my skin. I came across Fitzjohn Skincare Rejuvenating Oil some weeks ago. I have never heard of this brand before, so I was eager to see what the brand was all about. Fitzjohn Skincare is a British brand, with all ingredients ethnically and sometimes organically sourced and hand blended in Britain.
Here is what the brand has to say about this Rejuvenating Oil –
Boost your skin’s elasticity and luminescence with the youth enhancing properties of this indulgent, easily absorbed facial oil with its powerful, omega and antioxidant rich ingredients.
Suitable for all skin types, the powerful, youth enhancing properties of omega rich Gold of Pleasure and Chia Seed Oils, together with healing Vitamin E, natural Retinol and flower absolute, will turbo charge your skin care routine.
Here are my thoughts on this product:
- I love the packaging. It is very sleek and it looks amazing on my dressing table.
- I love the fact that the rejuvenating oil comes in a pump. It makes it super easy to use, with no spillage or waste.
- I love the strong sweet smell of this oil. It is amazing.
- My face feels smooth and soft after applying this oil.
- You only need a tiny bit because a little goes a long way.
- It is a dry texture oil, so it is great for all skin types.
- I love the rich golden colour of the oil.
- It moisturizes my face and neck perfectly.
- This oil is free from SLS, mineral oils and animal ingredients.
- It has not been tested on animals.
- This oil contains few ingredients, which is fantastic. The fewer the ingredients in a product, the better.
I can’t fault this Fitzjohn Skincare Rejuvenating Oil at all, and I recommend it to anyone in need of a cruelty free body oil. This is so good.
You can grab this at oil for on Fitzjohn Skincare Website using the discount code – STYLE1, to get £10 off a £40 spend.
Have you used this Fitzjohn Skincare Rejuvenating Oil? What do you think of it?