I have recently started using some Avon products and Bath & Body Works shower gel. A friend of mine introduced me to Avon, and I have been loving the products so far. The review here is for an Avon perfume and Bath & Body Works shower gel. I will be reviewing the rest of the Avon products in another post.
Avon Incandessence Flame Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml £11
I have used this perfume for some weeks now and I really like it. It was a gift from a friend and I am glad I finally got the opportunity to try Avon.
This fragrance was launched in 2014. It is an addictive infusion of vineyard peach, intense golden gardenia and warm cedarwood.
- I love the cute red bottle. It looks good in my bathroom cabinet.
- It is so affordable at £11.
- I like the fresh/light fragrance a lot. It is great for the current season.
- This fragrance is great for both day and night.
- The sexy fragrance stays on for about 5/6 hours.
I really can’t fault this Avon Incandessence Flame Eau de Parfum Spray. It is an amazing perfume. You should all go try it if you haven’t already.
Bath and Body Works Fresh Sea Salt Mango Shower Gel 236ml $12.50
I got this Bath and Body Works Fresh Sea Salt Mango Shower Gel while holidaying in Maryland last month. It was my first time shopping in Bath and Body Works and I enjoyed the shopping experience. The sales girls were friendly and proactive and the shop smelt so good. It reminded me of our good old The Body Shop here in the UK.
This shower gel is a fruity blend of Fresh Mango, Sea Salt Breeze, Sunkissed Clementine, Watery Musk & Orange Blossom.
- I really like the beautiful packaging. It looks so good.
- It smells amazing. I adore the sweet long-lasting fragrance.
- This shower gel contains Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Tahitian Monoi Oil, which are all great for the skin.
- It leaves my skin clean and fresh.
- I found it quite pricey at $12.50.
What do you think of these products? Have you tried any before? Please drop your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading. Have a great week.