I got my hands on a Barrington Watch Winder some weeks ago and I have been putting it to good use. For those who don’t know what a Watch Winder is, it is a device that winds your automatic watches. It comes with a motor for stimulating the hand winding movement and keeps your automatic watches working perfectly. I think this is a great little device to have if you have automatic watches. It takes the stress out of winding your automatic watches, as it does all the work for you.
Barrington has a good collection of Watch Winders in various shades; from shadow black and racing green, to burnt amber and midnight blue. There is definitely a shade for everyone.
WATCH WINDER DETAILS
- It measures 11.5cm (W) x 12cm (H) x 16cm (D).
- This Watch Winder can be operated either by AC mains or two AA batteries.
- The Barrington ‘Jump’ feature allows multiple winders to be connected together via connecting cable (supplied) and powered from one AC power source.
- It has an ultra-quiet Japanese motor.
- This device comes with multiple rotation settings: clockwise, counterclockwise or alternating.
- It has multiple Turns Per day (TPD) settings from 650, 750, 850, 1,000 or 1,950 to suit any weight of watch.
I think having a Watch Winder is a great investment for anyone who has automatic watches. These Winders make using automatic watches a lot easier.
What do you think of this Barrington Watch Winder? Are you a fan of the automatic watch? Let’s chat in the comments section.