I got my hands on a Barrington Watch Winder some weeks ago and I have been putting it to good use. For those who don’t know what a Watch Winder is, it is a device that winds your automatic watches. It comes with a motor for stimulating the hand winding movement and keeps your automatic watches working perfectly. I think this is a great little device to have if you have automatic watches. It takes the stress out of winding your automatic watches, as it does all the work for you.
Barrington has a good collection of Watch Winders in various shades; from shadow black and racing green, to burnt amber and midnight blue. There is definitely a shade for everyone.
WATCH WINDER DETAILS
- It measures 11.5cm (W) x 12cm (H) x 16cm (D).
- This Watch Winder can be operated either by AC mains or two AA batteries.
- The Barrington ‘Jump’ feature allows multiple winders to be connected together via connecting cable (supplied) and powered from one AC power source.
- It has an ultra-quiet Japanese motor.
- This device comes with multiple rotation settings: clockwise, counterclockwise or alternating.
- It has multiple Turns Per day (TPD) settings from 650, 750, 850, 1,000 or 1,950 to suit any weight of watch.
I think having a Watch Winder is a great investment for anyone who has automatic watches. These Winders make using automatic watches a lot easier.
What do you think of this Barrington Watch Winder? Are you a fan of the automatic watch? Let’s chat in the comments section.
I really loved the idea of using a watch winder for automatic watches. As much as it serves as convenience which somewhat takes away from all the windings you have to do and ain’t that the fun of watch collecting? Despite this thought, I would actually buy one for myself.
Yes it is so handy.
Pingback: Top Watch Accessories - fashionandstylepolice fashionandstylepolice