*PR Samples and Affiliate link.
I am a huge fan of coconut oil. It is one oil I use on a daily basis in different ways. So I was eager to try this SheaMoisture Coconut Oil Range. I have used all types of Coconut Oil from different brands, but I tried these products for the first time some weeks ago. Here are the products I got –
Shea Moisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
This SheaMoisture Head-to-toe Nourishing Hydration 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is the real deal! I love the fact that I could use it for my hair and skin. The benefits of this amazing product are too numerous to mention but I will try to mention as many as I can in the pros list below.
Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Body Oil
This SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Body Oil is another fab product I got the opportunity to try. I really like it. I have been using this body oil almost everyday now and it has completely changed my skincare routine.
- The SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Body Oil is fast absorbing, which is great as it does leave any greasy residue or clog the pores.
- The Body Oil is a great moisturiser. It leaves my skin looking healthy and hydrated.
- This Body Oil works well as a great makeup remover too!
- I love the fact that I can use the oil on my hair, face, body, hands and feet. The more multi-tasking a product is, the better for me.
- The SheaMoisture Head-to-toe Nourishing Hydration 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil softens and restores my hair and skin. It works great as a moisturiser.
- Both products are great for all skin types.
These SheaMoisture Coconut Oil Head-to-toe Products are really good. I can see myself using them for many years to come. You can shop this range and more at Boots, LookFantastic, Superdrug, Asos, Amazon and Beautybay. I have the Amazon link below.
What do you think of this Product Review: SheaMoisture Coconut Oil Range?