I am so into oils these days. They are great to have around the house because they are so multitasking. I use my oils in many different ways and I am forever experimenting with them. One of the latest additions to my oil collection is this Almond Sweet Oil by Naissance. This is one of my current favourite carrier oils. I mix it a lot with essential oils for my hair and skin, and it blends in easily, which is why I use it pretty much everyday now.
Almond, Sweet Oil (Prunus Amygdalu Dulcis)
This Almond Sweet Oil is great to use on its own. It can also be combined with essential oils to create a perfect blend.
- Almond Sweet Oil can be used as an effective facial cleanser and make remover.
- It blends in easily with other oils.
- This oil is 100% natural and vegan friendly. It is not tested on animals and contains no GMO.
- This light pale oil works great as a skin moisturiser. It is easily absorbed and leaves the skin soft and smooth.
- It works great as a hair moisturiser or conditioner.
- This oil is great as massage oil thanks to the absorbing speed.
- It is rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids
This oil is really good, which is why there are no cons. It is affordable, multasking and does the many jobs perfectly. I really can’t fault it. You can try it out for yourself to see how amazing it really is. I love mixing this carrier oil with my Lavender Oil for my hair and skin needs. It works fab and I can see myself grabbing more bottles of this fine oil.
Have you tried this Almond Sweet Oil by Naissance? What are your thoughts? Please sound off in the comments section. Thanks for stopping by.