My bathroom cabinet is filled up with many bottles of essential oils. I find them so handy and I use them in a variety of ways. Today’s review is all about this amazing Tisserand Geranium Essential Oil. I have used this essential oil for many months now and it ticks all my boxes. I use of essential oils in a diffuser, as part of my facial treatment and massage, and in many other ways.
Tisserand Geranium Essential Oil Product Description
Tisserand Aromatherapy Ethically Harvested Geranium pure essential oil 9 ml is a sweet, soothing and rosy aroma to nurture and lighten the soul, great for balancing mood and calming anxiety. It blends well with Bergamot, Lavender and Lemongrass.
Pelargonium graveolens essential oil.
Here are my thoughts on this oil:
- I love the floral fragrance. It smells amazing and it is not overpowering.
- It blends really well with Lavender essential oil.
- I love the fact that it is so multitasking. I use it in the bath, as part of a facial treatment, in my diffuser, and in many other ways.
- This ethnically harvested essential oil is Vegan and Cruelty free.
- It contains no parabens, synthetic fragrances or SLES/SLS.
- This essential oil is quite affordable at £9.40. You can grab a bottle via the link below.
- it is great for all skin tones and for dry and oily skin.
I can’t fault this essential oil in anyway. It is an amazing oil and it works really well. I use it quite regularly and it is now one of my favourite essential oils.
You can read about my other essential oil reviews. I have written about Patchouli Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, and more.
Have you tried the Tisserand Geranium Essential Oil? What are your thoughts on this oil?