I have been using Naissance Cold Pressed Jojoba Golden Oil for months now and it is a great multi-tasking oil to have around the house. This oil is natural, vegan, cruelty-free, pure, and unrefined. I now use it on my hair and skin in many different ways. I love the fact that I can use a bottle of oil for many things, which is why I now use lots of oils now. My haircare and skincare routine is now almost all oil-based. I find oils easier to use, manage and a lot more effective than other products. This Naissance Cold Pressed Jojoba Golden Oil is all shades of amazing.
100% Jojoba Golden Oil (Simmondsia chinensis)
- Jojoba Golden Oil is great for all skin types.
- It is a great skin and hair moisturiser. It leaves the hair and skin soft and moisturised.
- I love the amazing light texture of this dry oil. It is easily absorbed and leaves no greasy residue.
- This oil is pure, unrefined, natural, vegan and cruelty-free. It contains no GMO.
- Jojoba oil has a long shelf life. You can store it for up to two years.
- It works great as a gentle makeup remover.
- This oil works great for massages as it helps the hands glide along the skin.
- A few drops of Jojoba Oil can be added to your shampoo and conditioner to nourish the hair.
- This Jojoba Oil works great as a nail conditioner.
I can go on and on about the amazing benefits of this Naissance Cold Pressed Jojoba Golden Oil. There are no cons. The oil is simply perfect! It leaves my hair and skin glowing.
What do you think of this amazing multi-tasking oil? Have you tried it before? Are you a fan of hair and skin oils? You can shop it via the Amazon link below. Thanks for stopping by. Have a fab day!