Hey Beauties! How are we? I have spent most of the weekend relaxing and planning content for the new week. Today, I have another product review post to share. I had the opportunity to try out Absolute Collagen and Procoal London. I have been using both product for a few days now and I have had quite a good experience with both products.
Here are my thoughts on both products-
This product is basically drinkable skincare. The formula contains the most collagen in the smallest dose at the lowest possible price with the minimum amount of fuss. Absolute Collagen is a powerful anti-ageing liquid collagen supplement that fights against the visible signs of ageing and leaves skin looking and feeling good.
- It tastes really good. I found it sweet and easy to take directly from the satchet.
- I like the fact that it can be taken in different ways; directly from the satchet, in warm water or even in a dessert like yoghurt for example.
- The packaging is bright and pretty. It would definitely catch eye.
- Absolute Collagen contains no gluten, soy, wheat, lactose, starch, yeast, artificial flavouring.
- I take a ratchet everyday and I have started noticing a difference in my skin. It looks hydrated and a lot healthier.
Procoal London is an activated charcoal teeth whitening powder. It’s job is to remove stains and discolouration from the surface of the teeth. I have been using this daily for some weeks now. It is now part and parcel of my dental routine and I am loving it.
- This product is 100% natural.
- It is vegan, fluoride, cruelty and gluten-free.
- Procoal London is super easy to use. I just sprinkle a little bit on my palm, tap with a wet brush and brush away.
- A little goes a long way. A jar could last 4-6 months.
- I have noticed my teeth has gone a few shades whiter.
- This product contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal qualities that’s great for oral health.
- It can be a little tricky to rinse off.
Overall, I recommend both Absolute Collagen Daily Skincare Drink and Procoal London Teeth Whitening Powder. I think everyone, both men and women should try them.
Have you used any of these products before? What do you think of this product review post? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Thanks for reading, commenting and sharing.