I started my natural hair journey about 2 years primarily with SheaMoisture and African Pride hair products. And I have not really looked at trying any other brands until recently. Lately, my hair has been breaking thanks to some silly protective hairstyles I have been doing. I knew it was time to test out other natural hair products to help grow my hair. In my pursuit of the right hair products to save my hair, I met Cantu.
Cantu is a 100% pure shea butter and coconut oil-infused range that includes a complete regimen of Cleanse, Condition, Curl, and Control products. Cantu natural hair products provide moisture, nourishment, and protection to meet the daily demands of natural hair.
I tried Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Deep Treatment Masque, Leave-In Conditioner Repair Cream, and Tea Tree & Jojoba Hair and Scalp Oil.
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Deep Treatment Masque £6.99
This Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair is a Deep Treatment Masque. It promises to restore and strengthen dry and damaged hair. I have used it a couple of times now and I like it.
How to Use
I applied this product to my damp hair and massaged it. I had it on for 30 mins under a shower cap and then rinsed it out with cool water.
- It has a nice fragrance.
- There are no harsh ingredients included. So no mineral oil, parabens, sulfates, silicons, or paraffin.
- It left my hair feeling soft and moisturised.
- My hair feels a lot healthier.
- It is quite affordable at £7.99 and a little goes a long way.
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner Repair Cream £6.64
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream promises to provide intense moisture leaving the hair soft and manageable. It is formulated for damaged, dry, or coarse hair. I use this every day and I think it is great for my hair type.
How to Use
Apply as directed for ”Daily Styling” and cover with a plastic cap overnight for maximum absorption and intense conditioning. For frizz-free hair, apply daily to split ends or damaged areas. comb through and let dry naturally.
- It smells so good.
- A little goes a long way with this repair cream.
- It leaves my hair moisturised and soft.
- My hair is very easy to manage once I apply this repair cream.
- This Leave-In Conditioner has increased my hair growth.
Cantu Shea Butter Tea Tree and Jojoba Hair & Scalp Oil £6.63
This Cantu Shea Butter Tea Tree and Jojoba Hair & Scalp Oil promises to help protect against hair breakage, which was just what I needed. So far so good, it has exceeded my expectations.
How to Use
For daily styling, dispense a small amount into hair beginning at the root. Comb through, do not rinse. For scalp conditioning, part hair into sections and massage it into the scalp. Do not rinse.
- A little goes a long way with this hair product
- It has a lovely fragrance that stays on for days.
- It is great for my hair type. My hair feels very moisturised after each use.
- I feel my hair has grown a lot more since I started using this product.
- It conditions my scalp.
- You have to use a bit of effort to squeeze out the product.
I have seriously fallen in love with these Cantu Hair Products and I am eager to try some now that I have been Cantu disvirgined. When it comes to haircare or skincare products, it is best to keep exploring various products so you find the right ones for you. I think I will be using Cantu for a long time.
Have you tried this brand before? Also, do check out kasyna bez depozytu dla polaków for some fun online games. Thanks for stopping by.