I am a huge fan of SheaMoisture hair products and you would know this if you have been reading my product reviews posts. SheaMoisture products are my go-to haircare products. I have used them since I started the natural hair journey and my experience with the brand has been amazing. When an opportunity came for me to review this SheaMoisture Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter Range, I took it with my both hands. The SheaMoisture Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter Range consists of three products.
RED PALM OIL & COCOA BUTTER RINSE OUT OR LEAVE IN CONDITIONER
This conditioner works great as a rinse-out or leave-in. It is fantastic for curly, coily and shrinkage-prone hair. My 4C coily hair shrinks a whole lot, which is really annoying. So this conditioner will be put to good use. I am loving it so much already. The blend of Cocoa Butter and Palm Oil is amazing because it is rich in antioxidants. The Flaxseed Oil helps combat shrinkage, maximising the length of the hair. This SheaMoisture hair conditioner also enhances my curls in a beautiful way.
RED PALM OIL & COCOA BUTTER DETANGLING SHAMPOO
This detangling shampoo is the real deal. My 4C hair is prone to tangling so having a shampoo to deal with that is great. This shampoo is great for detangling the hair, leaving it clean, shiny and tangle free. It is now one of my favourite hair shampoos. The combination of the ingredients are just too good.
RED PALM OIL & COCOA BUTTER SHINE BUTTER
This Reshaping Shine Butter with Flaxseed Oil is great for softening and reshaping hair styles for the curly/coily hair. It is lightweight and moisturising. It is also very easy to use to create various hair styles.
- The range is quite affordable. I will be linking to the Amazon pages for those interested in buying.
- The packaging is quite attractive. The bright colour was the first thing that caught my eye.
- I love the ingredients in all the products. They are great for my 4C hair.
- The products leave my hair clean, soft, shiny and tangle free.
- I love the fact that it has an anti-shrinkage formulae. My hair shrinks after every wash, so being able to retain the length is important to me.
- The products smell good.
- I love the fact that the SheaMoisture products are Sulfate free.
- The range is great for the following hair types – 3A, 4A, 3B, 4B, 3C, 4C.
I love this SheaMoisture Red Palm Oil & Coco Butter Range a lot. You can shop the range below –