The Harper’s Bazaar women of the year 2013 awards was in London with some very stylish women in attendance. Have a look at some of the divas below:
1. Naomi Harris: Naomi Harris wore a catsuit piece by Gucci. I am loving her sandals but not feeling her outfit. Do you agree?
2. Rita Ora: The talented singer wore this long sleeve white gown by Ermanno Scervino. This is one of my favourite looks of the night. She looks fantastic.
3. Jourdan Dunn: The gorgeous model was dressed in a black and white piece by Tom Ford. I like it.
4. Victoria Beckham: The stylish designer posed with her son; Brooklyn Beckham in her very own design – a black cutout silk and wool blend gown. Her look is ok. What do you think?
5. Cate Blanchett: Cate wore this olive draped dress by Givenchy to the awards. I am digging this look.
6. Natalia Vodianova: The supermodel wore this Stella McCartney piece. Not bad at all.
7. Gillian Anderson: The actress wore this black dress by Nicholas Oakwell. I am on the fence with this dress. I like it and then I don’t like it.
8. Ruth Wilson: Ruth Wilson wore this multi-coloured dress by Peter Pilotto. It is a bold look and I like it.
Which is your favourite look? Let’s hear it.