I got this Revlon Colorburst Strawberry Fraise lipgloss from my local Boots some weeks ago and I have used quite a bit of it already. So I can review it properly now.
Here are some of its pros and cons:
- This lipgloss is quite cheap, got it for £6.99 at my Boots store.
- It is long-lasting, can stay on for a bit.
- I got Boots Advantage Card points for this purchase because I bought it in a Boots store.
- Beautiful packaging, classy and sturdy.
- It is an intense colour lip gloss, too intense for me. It looks like a lipstick in a lipgloss form. I like my lipglosses light and mild.
- The texture of this Revlon Strawberry Fraise lipgloss is too thick and too sticky.
I recommend this lipgloss to ladies who like thick, intense colour lipglosses. I won’t be purchasing this particular lipgloss again, just not my style.
Have you tried any of the Revlon Colorburst lipglosses? Let me know in the comment section. Thanks for reading.