Hey Essential Oil lovers! Here is a new product review for you. I have been using this Tisserand Orange Organic Pure Essential Oil for many months now. It is one of my regulars, I use it in many different ways. Sometimes I add a few drops in the bath, I also use it in my diffuser and also on my skin. Have you tried this Tisserand Orange Pure Essential Oil?
The Story of the Orange Essential Pure Organic Oil
The early Arabs were the first to write about the orange, which originated in China. The exact date of its arrival in Europe is not known. It was successfully introduced from Europe to the West Indies in the 15th century, and from there to the New World – the Americas – where it is now mainly grown as a commercial crop.
Sweet orange essential oil is widely used as a food flavouring in confectionary and also as a fragrance note in soaps and toiletry products.
Here are my thoughts:
- I love the fresh citrus fragrance. It smells amazing.
- This Essential Oil can be used in a variety of ways like I mentioned before.
- It blends in with other essential and carrier oils easily. The best oils to blend the Orange Essential Oil with are Frankincense, Citronella and Ginger.
- This Tisserand Orange Essential Oil is pure, 100% natural, vegan and organic.
- The orange fragrance stays fresh in the bottle for many months. I have had mine since November 2020 and it still smells like I have newly opened it.
- It currently retails at just £3.93 for a 9ml bottle. You can grab yours via the link below –
This Tisserand Orange Essential Oil is top quality! It ticks all my boxes and is super handy to have around. I use mine almost every week and I really like it. It is one of those oils you never get tired of using.
What do you think of this Tisserand Orange Essential Oil? Have you tried any of Tisserand Essential Oils? Please share your views in the comments section below. You can read about other essential oils here.