Women in their forties should have an established skin care and make-up routine that works for them. Fine lines and other signs of ageing usually surface at this time so now is the best time to age-proof your make-up. Here are 10 tips to help achieve a natural look:
1. Tint your eyelashes, this will help define your eyes a lot more.
2. Use a light concealer to help disguise dark circles under the eyes.
3. Use a liquid foundation for more coverage.
4. Remember to moisturize especially at night.
5. Use a primer to even out the different areas on your face.
6. Nourish your face with a night cream and eye cream at bedtime.
7. Exfoliate your face twice a week.
8. Use a firming, moisturizing mask once a week.
9. Apply your blush along the top of cheekbones rather than the hollows.
10. Layer your lips starting with a lip pencil, then lipstick and finish off with a lipgloss.
Picture Source: victoriasmakeupartist.com