For those who do not know I am a recovering perfume addict! I use to have at least 10 bottles of perfume at a time, but now I am happy with just 6ish. This Chloe Love Story Eau de Parfum was a gift I got myself just before new year. And yes I do buy myself gifts. Who doesn’t?
I love the Chloe brand. I have used the original Chloe perfume a few times. and I love the strong long-lasting scent. So when I spotted this gift set and took a sniff, I knew I had to have it.
Love Story by Chloe was launched in 2014. It is a very memorable fragrance with a lot of personality. I feel like I can take on the world whenever I have this perfume. Smelling good is good for business.
Here is the brief description –
Love Story’ is the expression of a free woman. Clare Waight Keller, Clémence Poesy, Mélanie Laurent, Inez Van Lamsweerde, Anne Flipo, each brought her vision to tell this new story. This parfum is a declaration of femininity and a proclamation of freedom.
- Fragrance Family: Floral
- Top Notes: Neroli, Cape gooseberry
- Heart Notes: Orange blossom absolute, Stephanotis
- Base Notes: Petitgrain, Cedarwood
Here are my thoughts –
- I love the chic packaging. Chloe’s perfume bottles are always so pretty.
- The perfume is very long-lasting. It stays on all day.
- I love the sexy floral scent a lot. It is fresh and strong, but not overpowering.
- The body lotion feels great on the skin, and smells as amazing as the perfume.
This perfume is simply amazing, I can’t fault it. It is definitely worth trying. I think it is the best Chloe perfume so far.
Chloe Love Story ranges from £47 to £82.
Have you used this perfume before? What are your thoughts?
Please drop a comment in the comments section below.
Thanking you xo