Here is another perfume review post for my fellow perfume addicts. I have recently been using this Lanvin Eclat d’Arpege Eau de Parfum in 50ml. It was a gift, and I have been using the hell out of it!
Here is the fragrance description –
The fresh fruity and floral ingredients including lilac green, sicilian lemon leaves, peach blossom, red peony, white cedar of Lebanon, sweet musk and precious amber are blended to create a light, sparkling scent.
The house of Lanvin has brought back their famous art deco bottle to reflect modernity and beauty shown by the gorgeous transparent bottle and delicate lilac fragrance.
Here are my thoughts –
- I love the packaging. It is very unique and looks so sleek. And the bottle itself is very pretty.
- I love the fruity-floral fragrance. It is not too sweet, not too overpowering or intense. It is just perfect.
- It is long-lasting. The fragrance stays on for most part of the day.
- It is quite affordable at £29.99 for a 50ml bottle. And you can grab a bottle in most perfume stores, as well as online.
- I believe it is a great fragrance for women of all ages.
I really this Lanvin Eclat d’Arpege Eau de Parfum in 50ml. It is the latest addition to my ever-growing perfume collection and it ticks all the relevant boxes for me. I recommend this perfume to any woman in need of a fruity-floral fragrance this summer. This perfume is all you need. It could also make a great gift. I got mine as a gift and I love it! It looks the part and smells so amazing. What is there not to like?
What do you think? Have you tried the Lanvin Eclat d’Arpege Eau de Parfum? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for stopping by.