I came across Odylique some weeks ago. The beautiful looking products landed on my doorstep and I have been busy putting them to use. For those who have never heard of the Odylique brand, it is a family owned natural skincare brand launched in 2003. The name Odylique means ‘power of nature’ and that pretty describes what the brand is all about.
Here are the products I received –
Toning Fruit Butter, 150g £20.00
This Toning Fruit Butter is a great skincare product to have around especially now that the weather is dead warm. It absorbs quickly to provide intense hydration for a smooth and supple skin.
- I like the balm-like texture of this Toning Fruit Butter.
- It has a great summery fragrance.
- It protects the skin from UV damage.
- This balm helps smooth out stretch marks and uneven skin tone.
- It is suitable for vegetarians.
- The balm is 100% natural, 100% organic.
Timeless Rose Moisturiser £23.00
This Timeless Rose Moisturiser by Odylique is a natural antioxidant rose day cream with soothing and regenerative organic rose. It is 100% natural, 94.1% organic. I use it as a day moisturiser and it is great for my skin.
- This moisturiser leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised.
- I like the light texture. It sinks into the skin very quickly.
- The packaging is great with the helpful pump.
- It helps reduce fine lines and other signs of ageing.
- This moisturiser is great for all skin types.
Aloe Vera Bodywash £9.00
This Aloe Vera Bodywash is amazing on my skin. It is creamy, moisturising and contains organic extra virgin olive oil. I love it!
- This bodywash does the work beautifully. It leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturised after every wash.
- It is free from essential oils and great for all skin types.
- The wash is free from all sulphates, artificial preservatives, etc.
- It is suitable for vegans.
- I like the smart packaging with the handy pump.
- It is also very affordable at £9 for a 200ml bottle.
Lemon Butter Hand Smoothie £12.00
This Lemon Butter Hand Smoothie by Odylique is an amazing organic hand cream. It soothes and moisturises the hands leaving them looking moisturised and smelling divine!
- This hand cream smells amazing. I love the fragrance.
- My hands look moisturised and smooth after every application.
- It is 100% natural and 93% organic.
- It is suitable for vegans and quite affordable at £!2 for a 60ml tube.
What do you think of these products?