I have recently started using Avon products, and I must confess liking them. Today, I bring to you an Avon Cleansers review post. I have been using Avon True Nutra effects Micellar Cleansing Water and Anew Clean Anti Ageing 3 in 1 Cleansing Water, and I have a bit to say about these products.
Avon True Nutra Effects Micellar Cleansing Water £4
It was my first time using a Micellar Cleansing Water Product and I was well impressed. Avon True Nutra Effect Micellar Cleansing Water promises to gently and effectively remove make-up on all skin types. Here are my thoughts on the product.
- It is super affordable at £4 for a 200ml bottle.
- I love the simple packaging.
- This product is very easy to use with some cotton wool. A little goes a long way.
- It works for all skin types, and all over the face.
- This Micellar Cleansing Water is formulated with Active Seed Complex featuring vitamin E and chia seed extract. It is also formulated with micelles that act like magnets to remove make-up and impurities without drying skin.
- It gently and thoroughly removes makeup and all impurities.
Anew Anti-Ageing 3-in-1 Cleansing Water £6.50
Anew Anti-Aging 3-in-1 Cleansing Water promises to gently cleanse entire face and neck to clear the skin of dirt, oil and impurities. Here are my thoughts on this Cleansing Water.
- There is no need to rinse, which is convenient.
- This Cleansing Water has Isotonic Water Complex to attract and maintain moisture within the skin.
- It is great for all skin types.
- I like the price tag of £6.50 for a 200ml bottle.
- Good to have a 3-in-1 product.
- I don’t like the sticky texture of my skin after using this cleansing water. I always feel like I need to rinse my face.
Overall, both Avon products are great. I love the Nutra Effects Micellar Cleansing Water a lot. It is an amazing makeup remover product and I will buy it over and over again.
The Anew Anti-Aging Cleansing Water is also a good product but I won’t be buying it again because I don’t like the way my skin feels after using it. The Nutra Effects Micellar Cleansing Water suits my skin better.
What do you think of these Avon products? Have you tried any before? Which Cleansing product do you swear by?
Do share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading.