If you have been reading Fashion and Style Police for some time, you would know how much I love SheaMoisture products. I have been using the brand since I started transitioning to natural hair, and I can see myself using their hair products for a very long time. SheaMoisture has recently introduced the Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil range of hair products, and myself and my Duchess are loving the range.
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner £12.99
I really like this SheaMoistureManuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner. It is a rinse-out conditioner and it really does the job. It softens and detangles the hair with the intense moisture and shine-enhancing nutrients. The ingredients included are Certified Organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab.
- This rinse out conditioner makes our hair more manageable.
- It leaves our hair soft, shiny and easy to style.
- I love the packaging. It looks really good.
- This conditioner smells so good. I love it.
- I also find it very easy to use.
None. It is a very good product.
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo £12.99
I love this sulfate-free shampoo. It is a great hair shampoo for the natural hair girls. I like the fact that it cleanses while infusing the hair with moisture and nutrients. The ingredients included are Certified Organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab.
- It cleanses the hair thoroughly but doesn’t strip off the moisture.
- The packaging is compact and practical.
- I love the fragrance of the shampoo.
- It leaves my hair soft, clean and shiny.
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque £14.81
This SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque conditions while infusing hair with some moisture and nutrients. I like using a hair masque every now and again to keep our hair looking good. This product does the work so well. I love how it makes our hair look, especially my daughter’s hair.
- The hair masque helps keep the hair looking healthy and vibrant.
- It moisturises the hair beautifully.
- This hair masque removes frizz and nourishes the hair.
- It is easy to use. I usually have it on my hair for around 30 minutes before washing it off.
- The fragrance smells great.
- I like the sensible packaging.
My daughter and I have been using this SheaMoisture hair range for weeks now and we love all the products. It is a great hair range. I love how the products nourish our hair. This is one hair care range I would recommend to anyone especially those transitioning back to natural hair. My hair is full transitioned now and I am at peace with it. I just need it to grow a bit quicker. I will be writing a hair update soon and showing off what it looks like so look out for that post.
What do you think of this SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil range? Have you tried any of these products? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.