As a lover of body oils, I was delighted to receive a bottle of Olverum The Dry Body Oil some days ago. I have been using it daily since I got it and I really like it. It is such a lovely skincare product. For those who have never heard of this body oil, it is a therapeutic dry oil mist enriched with Alaria esculenta extract, which is known to boost the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid, and preserve skin’s firmness and elasticity.
Here are my thoughts on this Olverum The Dry Body Oil
- I really like the packaging. It is simple and practical.
- The fragrance of this body oil relaxes me. I love it so much.
- This body oil is Vegan and cruelty Free. It is also free from artificial preservatives, fragrance and colourants, Silicone, Mineral oils, Petrolatum, Sulphates, Pthalates, Parabens, Triclosan and animal derived ingredients.
- Olverum The Dry Body Oil leaves my skin feeling moisturised, smooth and supple. I like the glow my skin gets after using this body oil.
- It is a lightweight, breathable body oil that is super easy to use at home or on the go.
- This body oil is suitable for all skin types and tones. It is also suitable or all genders and ages, which means the whole family can use it.
I can’t fault this body oil. It is as good as the other Olverum products I have tried. I am a huge fan of Olverum products as they are always so amazing.
What do you think of this body oil? Have you used it before? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below, let’s chat.
Thanks for stopping by.