As a lover of body oils, I was delighted to receive a bottle of Olverum The Dry Body Oil some days ago. I have been using it daily since I got it and I really like it. It is such a lovely skincare product. For those who have never heard of this body oil, it is a therapeutic dry oil mist enriched with Alaria esculenta extract, which is known to boost the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid, and preserve skin’s firmness and elasticity.
Here are my thoughts on this Olverum The Dry Body Oil
- I really like the packaging. It is simple and practical.
- The fragrance of this body oil relaxes me. I love it so much.
- This body oil is Vegan and cruelty Free. It is also free from artificial preservatives, fragrance and colourants, Silicone, Mineral oils, Petrolatum, Sulphates, Pthalates, Parabens, Triclosan and animal derived ingredients.
- Olverum The Dry Body Oil leaves my skin feeling moisturised, smooth and supple. I like the glow my skin gets after using this body oil.
- It is a lightweight, breathable body oil that is super easy to use at home or on the go.
- This body oil is suitable for all skin types and tones. It is also suitable or all genders and ages, which means the whole family can use it.
I can’t fault this body oil. It is as good as the other Olverum products I have tried. I am a huge fan of Olverum products as they are always so amazing.
You can buy Olverum The Dry Body Oil for £36/100ml. Stockists are: Liberty, Fortnum and Mason, Olverum and Bath & Unwind.
What do you think of this body oil? Have you used it before? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below, let’s chat.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sounds great. I love body oils but I always worry about what nasty’s are in them alongside the natural ingredients. I’m currently trialling my own recipe so you may see it soon over on my blog.
Ah that is amazing. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
We’ve never used body oil before and this sounds good that it can be used on all skin tones and ages x
It is amazing x
Never really tried body oil but maybe I should! Love that it’s vegan too!
It is so amazing 😊
I’ve never heard of this brand, but your in-depth review made me interested. Seems like an affordable option for quality skincare.
It is so good.
Wow this product sounds ace and good to here there are no cons to it! I love that it’s vegan and cruelty free
It is a great product Laura.
I love their bath oil, didn’t realise they did a body one too
It is fab!