I had the pleasure of trying these products – XO Balm & Olverum Bath Oil last week, and I have been loving it. If you have been reading Fashion and Style Police for sometime, you would know how much I enjoy reviewing products, so you don’t have to. That is where these product review posts come in.
Here are my thoughts on both products –
I was eager to try out this XO Balm. The cold season is kind of here now. So it’s all about retaining moisture and protecting the skin from the harsh cold weather.
XO Balm is effective in soothing and relieving dryness, sensitive and irritated skin. This multifunctional beauty solution is used for all areas of the face, body and hair to hydrate and nourish.
XO Balm offers a natural alternative to prescription products for those suffering with severe dry skin, eczema and dermatitis. The natural beauty solution also has many other uses, making it an ideal on-the-go essential.
- I love the compact packaging. It is really pretty. The name – XO Balm, is also cool too.
- The fact that it is a multi-functional beauty is a plus. You don’t have to have to take 3 or 4 different products, when you have this Balm.
- It is suitable for sensitive skin.
- It is preservative-free.
- I like the fact that the ingredients used are all natural.
- I found the texture too hard.
Olverum Bath Oil
I love this Olverum Bath Oil. I think it is an amazing bath oil and I would tell you why.
A unique and luxurious aromatic blend of essential oils which combine to ease stress and relax tension in both mind and body, bringing you back to your complete and natural self.
Olverum Bath Oil is highly concentrated and only half a capful (5ml) is needed per bath. Accordingly, virtually all the oil is absorbed by the skin leaving no greasy residue in the bath after use.
Add half a capful to a run warm bath. Disperse the oil with your hand. Relax, restore, renew.
- I love the fragrance. It smells amazing and relaxes me.
- The bottle is quite pretty.
- A little goes a long way. A 125ml bottle should be enough for 25 baths.
- It left my skin feeling smooth and silky.
- I like the fact that it is made from natural essential oils.
What are your thoughts on this product review post? What do you think of these products? Have you used any of them before? Please sound off in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading
I’ve not heard of this brand before. I love adding oils and potions to my baths. It’s nice to just sit and relax from time to time.
Yes it is Emma.
The balm sounds really lovely and I have to admit I’m already a fan of Olverum. It’s such a lovely bath treat isn’t it
Yea it is a great bath treat. Love it.
I’ve not heard of these before, but the balm sounds fab – my hands are terribly dry and stuff like this is great (although I admit I often leave in a warm place to soften it up first)
It is fab Sarah.
I love the look of that little tin! It looks like a button, lol! Sounds like a super range of products!
Yea it does look like a button in a cute way.
Pingback: Product Review - Olverum The Dry Body Oil - fashionandstylepolice fashionandstylepolice