I have been using Cantu Hair care products for almost 2 years now and I love the brand a lot. I think their products are amazing. Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Cream is one of the new hair products I have been trying and I am glad I found this product. It is meant for natural hair and it works great on mine. My natural hair is finally starting to grow properly and I am excited. Over the years, I have used all sorts of hair products and this Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Cream stands out from the rest. It is now my favourite Cantu Hair Care Product.
Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Cream
This intensive, deep-penetrating leave-in cream conditioning treatment is meant for natural hair. It promises to help repair hair breakage, and leave the hair soft and manageable.This leave in conditioning cream is made from 100% pure shea butter and other natural oils.
I have used this hair product for months now and I really like how it has improved the overall look of my natural hair. I use this product a couple of times a week but it can also be used daily as well.
Here are my thoughts on this Cantu hair product –
- I love how it leaves my hair soft and manageable for days. My hair can be quite coarse but this Cantu hair product tames it.
- It is very affordable.
- The light fragrance smells nice and fresh.
- It is quite easy to use. I love the fact that it does not build up and a little is all you need.
- No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA.
- It helps the hair grow healthy, strong and shiny.
- It moisturises and detangles the hair beautifully.
I can’t fault this hair care product. It has changed my hair care routine and my hair is thanking me for it. I am going to show how much my hair has grown and how healthy it is looking in the next few days, so look out for that post. The hair transition from texturised to natural has been very long but I am glad I am starting to see great results.
What do you think of Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Cream? Have you used it before? Have you tried any Cantu hair care product? Do tell in the comments section below. Thanks for stopping by and do shop the link below and watch me use the Leave in Conditioner in the video.